Solved php-tidy error

bg32am

Verified User
Hi ,

I've a problem with my php74 after install tidy :

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'tidy' (tried: /usr/local/php74/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20190902/tidy (/usr/local/php74/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20190902/tidy: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/php74/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20190902/tidy.so (/usr/local/php74/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20190902/tidy.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

could you please help me by this issue ?

Bests

what compile options you see in phpinfo?
You mean this :
Code:
    './configure' '--enable-embed' '--prefix=/usr/local/php74' '--program-suffix=74' '--enable-fpm' '--with-fpm-systemd' '--enable-litespeed' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/php74/lib/php.conf.d' '--with-curl' '--enable-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-jpeg' '--with-freetype' '--with-kerberos' '--with-openssl' '--with-mhash' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=mysqlnd' '--with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd' '--with-pear' '--with-sodium=/usr/local' '--with-webp' '--with-xsl' '--with-zlib' '--with-zip' '--with-iconv-dir=/usr' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-soap' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-intl' 'PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/icu/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pkgconfig'

yum install php-tidy
PHP is installed and maintained via Custombuild through "Source install" process. You cannot use Binary packages.

You need to uninstall the
Code:
yum remove php-tidy
Then use custombuild as my friend in Ukraine said.

Back