Plugins not working - CSF, Softaculous, CustomBuild and all other

bdds2020

Hello,
I recently changed server from CentOS 7 to CentOS 8, installed everything how i suppose to and move accounts.
Later i found out none of installed plugins are loading/working including the CSF and CustomBuild that was included with DirectAdmin.
I thought it might be permission issue, so i reset and recheck everything and even rebuild all software, DirectAdmin. Changed PHP version and PHPFPM to suPHP, nginx_apache to apache and it still not fixed.
/CMD_PLUGINS_ADMIN/custombuild/build_software.html (not loading)
/CMD_PLUGINS_ADMIN/csf/index.html (not loading)
/CMD_PLUGINS_ADMIN/softaculous/index.raw (404 error)

Another issue:
I have enabled HTTP/2 and it's working. Except cURL. Can that be related?

configure: error: /usr/local/lib_http2 is a bad --with-ssl prefix!

*** There was an error while trying to configure cURL.

What is the possible solution?

Attachments

• plugins.PNG
    plugins.PNG
    45.4 KB · Views: 57
  • cb.PNG
    cb.PNG
    32.3 KB · Views: 58
  • csf.PNG
    csf.PNG
    33.6 KB · Views: 45
  • soft.PNG
    soft.PNG
    31.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
csf/lfd needs iptables instead of firewalld.
Although I had csf installed directly with DA on Centos 8, csf failed due to missing iptables. After installing iptables i installed csf again and everything worked.
Not sure if this is related to your problem, but you could check if iptables is present.

csf/lfd needs iptables instead of firewalld.
Although I had csf installed directly with DA on Centos 8, csf failed due to missing iptables. After installing iptables i installed csf again and everything worked.
Not sure if this is related to your problem, but you could check if iptables is present.
Nothing worked. Had to install everything again.
It's all good now.

Also seeing the broken plugin issue on Centos 8.2 from a fresh ISO download. As per the original report, the plugins install but do not display.

Back