Plugins

PCTech

Verified User
I'm wondering if there is a resource for various plugins? Does installing a plug in make it available to other users that I'm hosting their website.

I have had request for a forum. I use phpBB and have installed it on my account (not as a plug in), but wonder if it is installed as a plugin, does that make it available for other hosting accounts?

Thanks!

Ok - just to make sure I understand - I would purchase installatron and it would have all of the plugins available? Is Installatron something like Fantastico? I had used that with another admin panel similar to DA.

Thanks

I'm installing the trial now for Installitron - can you tell me if Fantastico is available for DA? (and if so, maybe a link)?

Far as I know, Fantastico is not available for DA. Installatron does exactly same thing a they both pretty much have same selections giver or take a few.

Actually I have the info for Installitron - my question was regarding Fantastico - if it was avaialbe for DA - but actually, I think Installitron just may work for me.

Thanks again!

Back