Problem with DNS A records.

TravelViet

My site has been down for three days. A 3rd party sold me the DirectAdmin hosting and now they have disappeared with my Client ID.

I need help but nobody is answering my emails. I am losing money every day. How can I contact someone at DirectAdmin? I've never seen customer service so bad in my life.

Directadmin it's hosing panel (program) they don't provide hosting service itself. Ask your hosting provider why you website down.
If you have own webserver with Directadmin on it - ask your admin to check why it down.

Directadmin it's hosing panel (program) they don't provide hosting service itself. Ask your hosting provider why you website down.
If you have own webserver with Directadmin on it - ask your admin to check why it down.
The individual I purchased hosting from has disappeared and is not returning my calls. Now I just need access to move my site to a different host. But my admin panel is down so I can not do anything.

its hosting or your VPS? if hosting - nobody can't help you, DA has nothing to each separate servers, they just sell licenses which can be used on it. if this is your separate VPS on which DA-panel now down - you can connect via SSH to server and take your data or fix panel.

Back