Problems with disappearing web host Stokia

bk2

Used Stokia for hosting for principal domain which was too long so I registered another domain name with another company for emails only and linked it to domain hosted at Stokia. My website and email are not functioning and Stokia does not respond to emails and no phone #s are listed or available. Stokia is the administrator of my original domain name so I have no access to migrate to another host. I contracted a new principal domain and am trying to link the email domain name with the new host but they say that under hosting plan I purchased they can only redirect emails from domains that are registered with them. I can upgrade and pay more or transfer (with cost) domain to new host. Any insight and or suggestions for avoiding this mess or any other byproduct mess is greatly appreciated.

We're all hosting companies on this forum. Do you want to host with one of us :)? Otherwise I don't know why you're posting here or what you expect from us. You haven't even given us domain names or IP#s, so there's nothing to look up. I'd guess that next time you should make sure in advance, before paying, that your hosting company can do what you want.

I guess you just needed to vent.

I've moved the thread as it's definitely offtopic for the DirectAdmin forum.

Jeff

Back