Remote database connection problem

inxk

I successfully connected to the remote database, but there is a problem The problem manifests itself. I created an account da_admin with the same privileges as the root user, and also configured it in /usr/local/directadmin/conf/mysql.conf.
In the da panel, using the normal user, when creating the database, it can be created normally, but when deleting the database, although it can be deleted, it prompts "ERROR DELETING DATABASE(S) Error clearing the database from the mysql.db table: Access denied for user 'da_admin'@'10.0.0.16' to database 'mysql'"
Code:
da panel server ip: 192.168.1.16
remote database server ip: 192.168.1.17
da_admin access privilege: %.
root access privilege: %.

/usr/local/directadmin/conf/mysql.conf reads '

Code:
user=da_admin
passwd=CUxSsGU9C9SdPn
host=192.168.17
access_host=192.168.1.16

Question 1: How do I solve the problem I described above
Question 2: How do I uninstall the database on top of da server and use only the remote database?

I successfully connected to the remote database, but there is a problem The problem manifests itself. I created an account da_admin with the same privileges as the root user, and also configured it in /usr/local/directadmin/conf/mysql.conf.
In the da panel, using the normal user, when creating the database, it can be created normally, but when deleting the database, although it can be deleted, it prompts "ERROR DELETING DATABASE(S) Error clearing the database from the mysql.db table: Access denied for user 'da_admin'@'10.0.0.16' to database 'mysql'"
Code:
da panel server ip: 192.168.1.16
remote database server ip: 192.168.1.17

Code:
user=da_admin
passwd=CUxSsGU9C9SdPn
host=192.168.17
access_host=192.168.1.16

Question 2: How do I uninstall the database on top of da server and use only the remote database?

What if you delete the database from phpmyadmin ? What error would you get?

HOW?

1) Login into phpmyadmin
2) Delete the database
3) Any errors?

What if you delete the database from phpmyadmin ? What error would you get?

HOW?

1) Login into phpmyadmin
2) Delete the database
3) Any errors?
Sorry, I do not know English, I can only use the translation software to communicate with you, please forgive me。
thank you very much for your help

Situation 1: I created a database named admin_test1 in da panel database management module, in da panel database management module, delete admin_test1 database, prompt: ERROR DELETING DATABASE(S) Error clearing the database from the mysql.db table: Access denied for user 'da_admin'@'10.0.0.16' to database 'mysql'

Situation 2: I created a database named admin_test2 in the da panel database management module, in phpmyadmin, delete the admin_test2 database, prompt: Success.

Case 3: I created a database named admin_test3 in da panel database management module, and deleted the admin_test3 database in Navicat Premium 16, prompt: Success.

Case 4: I created a database named admin_test4 in the da panel database management module, and used the command line to connect to the remote database in the server where da panel is located, and used the command line to delete the admin_test4 database, prompt: Success.

The error prompts are exactly the same for the root user and da_admin user using the remote database.

Request 1: Can I give you my server confidential information and ask you to help me check where I made an error during the installation
Request 2: Can I give you my server confidential information and help me uninstall mysql that comes with da panel, because I want to implement - install DirectAdmin without MySQL and use only remote MYSQL

Code:
da panel server ip: 10.0.0.16
remote database server ip: 10.0.0.17
Code:
user=da_admin
passwd=CUxSsGU9C9SdPn
host=10.0.0.17
access_host=10.0.0.16

Situation 1: I created a database named admin_test1 in da panel database management module, in da panel database management module, delete admin_test1 database, prompt: ERROR DELETING DATABASE(S) Error clearing the database from the mysql.db table: Access denied for user 'da_admin'@'10.0.0.16' to database 'mysql'

Situation 2: I created a database named admin_test2 in the da panel database management module, in phpmyadmin, delete the admin_test2 database, prompt: Success.

Case 3: I created a database named admin_test3 in da panel database management module, and deleted the admin_test3 database in Navicat Premium 16, prompt: Success.

Case 4: I created a database named admin_test4 in the da panel database management module, and used the command line to connect to the remote database in the server where da panel is located, and used the command line to delete the admin_test4 database, prompt: Success.

The error prompts are exactly the same for the root user and da_admin user using the remote database.

Request 1: Can I give you my server confidential information and ask you to help me check where I made an error during the installation

ok, access_host should be "10.0.0.17".

for more information you can read this.

My DA panel server LAN ip is "10.0.0.16" and the remote Mysql LAN ip is "10.0.0.17".

If I change the access_host to "10.0.0.17", when I create the database admin_test5, everything works fine, and a database named admin_test5 is also created in the check database, and 2 accounts named admin_test5 are also created with permissions of "localhost" and "10.0. 0.17", but when I try to delete the database, it prompts the error "Error with query: REVOKE ALL PRIVILEGES on `admin\_test5`. * FROM 'admin'@'10.0.0.17' There is no such grant defined for user 'admin' on host '10.0.0.17' Error clearing the database from the mysql.db table: Access denied for user 'da_admin'@'10.0.0.16' to database 'mysql'"

If I change the access_host to "10.0.0.16", everything works fine when I create the database admin_test5, and check that a database named admin_test5 is also created in the database, as well as 2 accounts named admin_test5 with permissions of "localhost" and "10.0. 0.16", but when I try to delete the database, it prompts the error "ERROR DELETING DATABASE(S) Error clearing the database from the mysql.db table: Access denied for user 'da_ admin'@'10.0.0.16' to database 'mysql'"

host=10.0.0.17
access_host=10.0.0.17

doesn't work ?
host=10.0.0.17
access_host=10.0.0.17
When I follow your settings and delete the database with da panel——it prompts the error "Error with query: REVOKE ALL PRIVILEGES on `admin\_test5`. * FROM 'admin'@'10.0.0.17' There is no such grant defined for user 'admin' on host '10.0.0.17' Error clearing the database from the mysql.db table: Access denied for user 'da_admin'@'10.0.0.16' to database 'mysql'"

there have any other file to config like "/usr/local/directadmin/conf/my.cnf" ?

because system still use 10.0.0.16 for some reason.

there have any other file to config like "/usr/local/directadmin/conf/my.cnf" ?

because system still use 10.0.0.16 for some reason.
He intentado configurar /usr/local/directadmin/conf/mysql.conf y /usr/local/directadmin/conf/my.cnf para que sean iguales, pero el problema persiste

Back