[Resolved: Where do users access AWStats?]

phillcoxon

Verified User
I have awstats installed but I seem to be missing the obvious - where do users access it?

I was expecting they would have a link in their user control panel to access awstats but there's nothing I can find unless I've misconfigured something.

Also can awstats be set up to be accessed only by the logged in owner so that it's not publically accessible?

Effectively I'm looking for the equivalent of cPanel's user access to awstats and webalizer.

Thanks in advance!

domain.com/awstats

Thanks, but that doesn't fully answer my question. I'll be more specific:

1) Does DirectAdmin offer a button / link in the DA User Control Panel to access Awstats / Webalizer? Or are they expected to know to go to the specific URL?

2) Does Direct Admin have a method to set up access to the stats URL only to users logged in their DA Control panel so that we're not publicly sharing the website stats / logs for all customer sites?

Thanks in advance.

Site Summary > Statistics > Logs

Restart DirectAdmin if you don't see it.

Ah, ok... I figured it out.

Using the Evolution theme and looking at Domain Statistics it's not obvious that the user has to click on the domain name to see the AWStats / Webalizer stats page. On the right there are links to the Apache log and error log but otherwise no indication.

So my bad - it was there all along, just not clearly visible.

Thanks!

Back