Seafile Installation

Baisus

Could anybody share experience on how to install Seafile under DA?

there is a trick, it is possible to install it with a given base is apache as web solution

Here is the turiel with Docker install is an addition in the apache host

Thank you, Michel, for reply.
Have you tried to install?
I found this link before, but decided to ask for help DA community, as my knowledge in Linux is minimal: I can follow detailed instructions, happy to read some articles and explanations.
I have VPS on CentOS7 with Directadmin. I have installed and activated few things, for example Invoiceplane, but this link for me “dark space” :). Also I am very worry as in many articles is mentioned about Seafle: “run on a fresh installation only and should never be run on a production server, otherwise, you could lose valuable data”. I do not want to mess up other services on server.
So would be brilliant to receive some help.

I just made on CENTOS 7, too much error, for seafile, it must be made on a more stable distribution

this bug is following seafile, it must be done on Centos 8 or 9, Debian 10, Ubuntu 18.04, 20.4

Sorry that this break problem for you, the versions of seafile advance, what I just saw, they are at version 7.1 to 9.0.

If DA used on Centos 7, then many services are updated to higher versions than standard Centos 7. Theoretically should be way to install and should be no interference, no errors.

I can tell you, I have tried and I have errors to install that these same errors I do not find any tutorial that gives me the opportunity to correct, sincerely sorry that you do not like it, but I can not help you more.

Back