Seeking Free DirectAdmin Installation & Configuration Assistance

iPwsite

Verified User
Hi everyone,

I'm new to DirectAdmin and need some assistance getting it set up on my server. I'd like to install DirectAdmin and configure it correctly, with a focus on security best practices.

If anyone is willing to help me out for free, I'd be happy to share my screen via remote access so you can either guide me through the process or do it yourself.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

If you bought the light pack, directadmin will install it for you if you want.
For the best practice part, nothing is free in life, sure people can help you left and right.... but dont expect people to do 'your work' for free ;-)

Maybe you find somebody if you get very lucky, because not asking is always no anyway, but with asking there is a very slight chance to a yes.

However, you don't learn anything from looking how somebody else is doing it for you, without taking the time to explain what he is doing and why it's important or good to do.
So it's best to setup and then search and learn from the forums and do it yourself, there are enough topics about security and the docs also have tips.

I'm looking for a comprehensive video tutorial that guides me through installing, configuring, and securing DirectAdmin. I'd prefer a tutorial that is well-organized and easy to follow, rather than one that is disorganized or confusing.

Back