Seeking hosting Jedi Masters!

Saeven

Verified User
Hi Everyone.

What seems like forever ago, I'd developed a small hosting billing script that did well for itself! It's been a really long time since, yet I categorically remember DirectAdmin being the friendliest system to work with back then - I thought I'd start here (I still have a license as well!) on a renewed journey? I checked what's out there right now, and I'm convinced I can create an easier, more social experience for hosting clients to order plans from your Directadmin rigs (your clients, and yourselves I guess!).

I'd like to undertake this kind of endeavor anew; but rather than work with intuition, I'd like to have some trusted brains to pick. This isn't a project from scratch of course, I've already set up a Zend Framework 2, Doctrine, Assetic, Twig & PDO stack with master/slave features. I also have a massive bag of code goodies built over the past few years that'd make for rapid development, and access to tools like Acunetix to perform serious security tests. I think I could roll a prototype out very quickly….but to prioritize features? Need help establishing priorities, and also delving into any obscure complexities that are better to understand early than late!

If you're a fella that could help, the plan'd be to grant repository access so that we can build this thing together!

Thanks for considering it. Would love to get some geniuses on board.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back