Server Admin

dsilvera

Verified User
Hi - i am possibly looking for a UK based (not essential but prefered because of the time differences with the states etc..) server administrator. Poss need more than just server admin...

I run a small webdesign company, all is going very well but i find i am spending more time on dns / server issues than promoting the biz!!

I have 2 dedicateds running Direct admin. I also have a VPS (not running any control panel).

Need someone who knows, linux, MySql, DA inside and out - to optimise the boxes, keep them running smoothly, look into and deal with any issues re email, spam, security, logs that may arise etc..etc...
There will also be some dns work req - i am thinking of setting up a nominet account and will need someone to look after the transfer/setup of dns. from the current host to nominet.

There are approx 550 websites spread over the 3 servers, with new sites being added daily.
I also want to transfer the sites (approx 100) that are on the vps to the newer dedicated, i will then get another dedicated for new sites. This will mean sorting the dns, poss transferring the sites, testing etc..

Payment could be a monthly retainer but can be disscused. Idealy phone contact (in emergencies) would be good but not essential. Need someone that i can get hold of quickly if required.

Any takers?

Thanks

Dave Silvera

Last edited:
Thankyou

Just a quick note to say thanks to all who have replied and PM'd me.
I will try and reply to everyone in the next few days or so.
Dave

Back