Skin enhanced.tar.gz not latest version

thedejavunl

Hi,

On your website about adapting plugins the enhanced.tar.gz is not the latest version.
The version currently on the site is from august 2019.
Can you please update this to the latest version?

I ask this because my provider where I am a reseller from has adapted directadmin with some plugins that I don't want to offer to my clients.
I need to adapt the skin so that the links aren't available to them, because I blocked most of the plugins.
Instead of showing forbidden pages I want to hide the links from te menu.
I can't use the evolution skin because of the backup system that is not working with that lay-out yet.

Thank you in advance!

Robin

just run ./build update and skin will be updated, also you can try to rename existent skin directory and run update to be sure that new skin downloaded

I'm a reseller not an administrator. That's why I need to download it from the skins site.

I need to adapt the skin so that the links aren't available to them, because I blocked most of the plugins.
Instead of showing forbidden pages I want to hide the links from te menu.
I can't use the evolution skin because of the backup system that is not working with that lay-out yet.
Evolution has plugins as package items, this would just do that :) Regarding the backup system - what's the issue with it?

Hi smtalk,

The issue is that the backup system and some other pages are giving a blank page in the browser while using evolution.
That's why I need to use the enhanced skin, but my provider have modified the template with "usefull" functions.
Because those functions can be confusing for some of my customers I want to edit my own enhanced skin.
But the enhanced skin on https://www.directadmin.com/skins.php is not up to date. (August 2019)
Some functions are not working because of this reason, can you please provide me with a up to date skin?
I can install the skin as a reseller by myself, but I can't get the default skin from custombuild because I'm not the owner of the server.

The issue is that the backup system and some other pages are giving a blank page in the browser while using evolution.
It's first time I hear this. Are you sure your provider runs latest version of DA? When did you try it last time?

Regarding enhanced - it should be updated now.

It's with their own custom backup and restore system for the end user.
It's using a lot of Javascript that is not working in Evolution.

Thank you very much for the skin update! :)

Back