skins > where to find them?!?

blacksmith

Verified User
Hello every one! I'm going to rent a server with DirectAdmin and I'm liking this panel very much. I've used CPanel a lot and I think the DirectAdmin is a very strong panel.

I think the standard skin of the panel very ugly and I saw one very good here on this forum for free.

What I'm asking is where can I get skins (free or payed)...?

Thank's for you attention

:)

Re:

I am also looking for skins for DirectAdmin.

Thanks,
Seth

There is a URL hidden in a Howto that itself is hidden in this forum.

The only problem is that the website is not ready yet.

are you refering to my skinning website that i havent had time to do anything with?

If you need custom skinning you can contact me, otherwise i belive all skins are on this board, which is a very small amount.

I'm also working on a skin and hope to release it next week (it will be free skin because its a first skin and i will need people who will like it to test it to make sure it works with on all servers with different configurations. and it will remain free when tests will be over)

DirectAdmin is new software and lots of designers don't know about it yet. I'm sure there will be much more skins when they will hear about it.

edit: skin that i promised is released here: http://www.directadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1078

Last edited:
Back