Some before active forumuser even support aren't active as before

I also hope everybody's alright. Vacations are mostly over by now. So hopefully everybody's healthy and ok.

Haven't seen @bdacus01 around much also, maybe they are busy, but i also hope everybody's doing well.

I'm busy helping my clients to move - which is beginning to be a headache in itself..... Some had web designers who since 'naffed' off, therefore panic sets in due to clients not understanding a thing about how domains/servers work....... Roll on February though!

Moving is a lot of work indeed. Weren't you going to stop with your business? Or am I mistaken?

Moving is a lot of work indeed. Weren't you going to stop with your business? Or am I mistaken?
Yeah, was hoping way before February, turns out not a lot of clients either don't care, leave things to the last minute, or just ignored my mass email from way back in May. 🤷‍♂️

I cannot wait to be honest.

Yeah it's odd. Some customers respond, others don't even care it seems, what happens to their site and data, or leave things to the last minute.
Still pity you're going.

I don't know how long I can stay in business, I hope still some time, but I'm glad I'm back up now, even fully vaccinated, Covid got me down for a bit more than a week. And I'm very glad my body is back up and running again. Not 100% yet, but we're not far. ;)

Back