Some problem with the extension.. for ffmpeg and ioncube

totallyfreak

Verified User
Hi, I just install ffmpeg and ioncube on my dedicated server Debian 6.0
and i got some problem with the extension...

when i run to test ffmpeg:

php -m | grep ffmpeg

i got this error message:

Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - it was built with configuration 2.2.0, whereas running engine is API220090626,NTS
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so' - /usr/local/
lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

so anyone got an idea how to correct all these error?

thx

Hello,

/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/

Are you a directadmin user/administrator? The location of a directory for extensions makes me think you aren't. In case you are, please read the following instructions, otherwise you need to try your luck on another forums.

Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - it was built with configuration 2.2.0, whereas running engine is API220090626,NTS

Run this

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build set ioncube yes
./build update 
./build ioncube

to install ionCube.

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so' - /usr/local/
lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Run this
Code:
find / -name ffmpeg.so

to find ffmpeg.so and place it into /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626

If you have none, then you need to re-install it.

Back