Solved spamcore of 80.8

MisterM

Verified User
Hello

Have you ever had a server, no email account created, managed, when we check the IP to see if it is listed, at a score of 80.8, ever had?

Kind regards

check your neighbors +/- 1-2 ips - maybe you blacklisted with whole subnet

what you mean? you may check same way as you see spam score for your current IP.

IP Reputation Score65% - Suspicious IP
the reason :
Reputation Issues Detected
This IP address has been detected as a proxy connection, which could be hurting your IP reputation.

`Get an new IP address from your provider, it will take lot of effort to fix this one

You didn't understand me, either, I have to change, I have to buy an IP pack, it's a FailOver, so ....

Je hebt me ook niet begrepen, ik moet veranderen, ik moet een IP-pakket kopen, het is een FailOver, dus ....

Use the primary ip for email then if possible.
I never use a failover ip for mail purposes, but only use them for secondary dns.

Buying an ip pack is depending on your provider. So if you have to buy a pack, and you won't, then the best option is to only use the primary ip for email.
If you still want to use that failover ip with that bad reputation, it's like @Active8 stated, you will have a hard time getting that better.
It can be done, but it will take time and effort.

What datacenter/company are you with? You might consider changing?

According to OVH, we are master of its server, so to improve its IP is the email factor, I have to pay to disable the RBL lists, the message is closed, we talk more

I have to pay to disable the RBL lists,
No you don't. You only pay for suspicious/unreliable lists like UCEProtect. You can ignore all UCEProtect listings.

So yes, to improve, you have to top everything. Use at least SPF and DKIM on every account, become a (free) member of SNDS and JMPR of Microsoft, be sure to have an abuse@ address or postmater@ address for your administration domain.

@Richard G listen, I agree with what you say, but I'm with another IP reputation, and I have the same resutat, they talk about proxy.

Either, I stay with my old provider, and I'm fine like this.

Thank you for all your messages

Have a nice weekend

Back