Stange errors

SeedsPro

Verified User
Hy everybody. When running CSF the licence check is collapsing and disabling, restarting is make a solution. That is btw not the major issue, after that happend a lot of other errors started, I lost all users backups and making new results in the error that the directories can be made. (version is 1.63.5) issues with data bases that give errors that where never given before and on other databases with the same structure no error's at all, restoring is all not possible. Can there be a config file corrupt?

Hy everybody. When running CSF the licence check is collapsing and disabling, restarting is make a solution. That is btw not the major issue, after that happend a lot of other errors started, I lost all users backups and making new results in the error that the directories can be made. (version is 1.63.5) issues with data bases that give errors that where never given before and on other databases with the same structure no error's at all, restoring is all not possible. Can there be a config file corrupt?

License check failure See the Debug Guide

Reason: request failed: Post "https://licensing.directadmin.com/start": context deadline exceeded
Current Server Time: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 15:42:31 CET

Why repeating ? , I am afraid that you have some hardware issues.
None of the problems you mention is related to DA, at least not direct otherwise other people should report that

I willl suggest to check you harddrive and server for hardware problems

Last edited:
I have the same issue. And saw more people have it. So we all have independent hardware issues?

So we all have independent hardware issues?
You all have this issue when CSF running and not when CSF is not running? Loosing user backups and such like mentioned? Because this is the first one I see with these issues.

More people you might have seen have just licensing issues, but that's a different issue than this one.

I don't actually follow the questions here. There needs to at least for me more clear infomation. There are alot of Older users that maybe have older hardware that need to update. Due to the new license system.

Back