Suspenders! the best toolkit for DirectAdmin

adam12

Verified User
Suspenders gives you administration superpowers. Easily perform complex tasks on your DirectAdmin servers with the ease of a single command.

If you're frequently looking up commands to echo to taskq or struggle with sed and grep, Suspenders can save time by making these commands readily available with an easy-to-use command line interface.

Features
- List PHP versions used by all websites
- Manage global PHP versions
- Schedule many DirectAdmin automation tasks
- Manage email sending limits per account
- and more!

Suspenders is new, and your feedback is valuable to build the tool you want! If it doesn't do what you're looking for now, please drop us a line (contact on website) to look into supporting it.

Pricing

$19/USD per server, which includes 1 year of updates. Your license never expires; buy an updated version when you want!

Check out the website and purchase a license

A few releases since I posted last. Here are some of the new features (and perhaps my favourite feature so far):

- Initial domain:update command for updating properties of a single domain
- Initial user:update command for updating properties of a single command
- Smaller binary

The first two don't seem like much, but they are opening some great workflows. Here's my favourite so far:

I like to run a PHP version in php1_release which is not bleeding-edge, but perhaps a version or two behind to allow RoundCube and phpMyAdmin to catch up. But I want new users to default to the absolute latest version of PHP available as it makes dropping older versions easier down the road. To do this, I use Suspenders and a small hook script.

Code:
#!/bin/sh
# This file is located at:
# /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/custom/domain_create_post/10-set-default-php

/usr/local/bin/sus domain:update --php-version=8.3 $domain

This will set the default PHP version for new domains to 8.3. Easy!

Back