task.queue notification from directadmin

alix

I have this message notification on my directadmin board:

DirectAdmin has noticed that the file /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue is growing in size and not getting processed.
Please see this guide to ensure that your task.queue gets properly processed:
http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=107

How do i solve this on Centos 6? The link explains solution to for Debian. I need explanation for cent os.

alix

What made you to believe that the guide is for debian only? Because it's not.

This is my first time with Cent OS. At the first step of the guide, i can't find /user/local folder. I do have /user folder that why i assume that guide is not for Cent os.

Bu my question is, where can i check and how, to see if the task.queue hase been proceeded? Maby is this an old notification?

I have deleted a user from reseller level by the name "unknown" and i decided to create same user with same name. And i can't create the same user, becouse it says "User already exist". I think this problem has something to do with task.queue.

You definitly should have /usr/local folder cause DA get installed in /usr/local/directadmin no matter what...

So, my guess is you did missread /usr cause you did write /user...

Regarding the user remove, it should not be a cron problem, but i'm not sure if the user get removed immediatly (i think it is the way) or by task scheduler.

That guide fit all system, and, if some system does use different path's those are specified, so, the standard would perfectly fit CentOS Systems.

Regards

Back