Tell me your thoughts on RUST if you are using it.

You mean the game RUST?
RUST is a new compiler for Linux program and several apps are on the market that use it. Kernel-based programs are written in it as an alternative to C and it has safety advantages the C does not. It has Linux attention but it is not practical to redo everything at this point but there are apps being written for it. It is relatively new and has recently gained acceptance. I don't know a lot more than that and was wondering if anyone here has any experience with RUST or RUST apps.

I use alot of Rust remover on my tools.. LOL sorry had to..
Rust remover is what I did after working with it. It looks like it has some nice apps written in it, but installation is moronic. They copy and try to run programs for install out of /tmp, then tell you to move the installation programs if you trouble doing that to move them to another directory. IF? Who would write installs to use /tmp except Mickey Mouse.

I don't understand your answer.

Because your question is "who would write installs to use /tmp..... except Mickey Mouse.
Microsoft is often called Mickey Mouse, and also uses tmp (well temp, but that's quite the same) to use install programs, as do a lot of other software used on Windows.

But I guess I misunderstood something here.

Back