Translate Lost password reset request

inomi13

Verified User
Where I find information about how translate email which user will receive when lost password to DA?

In the language pack on the translation site.

Also info here

I have actual my language polish pack but in DA I can change e-mail which user will receive when i add new account but I can’t find option to change e-mail to lost password to DA.

In the language pack on the translation site.

You can see its not full translated. You would need to help translate it all. Its a community based translation. DA are Canadians and don't speak Polish. Must be that the change passwd email was never translated.

If you want to help translate any language including polish follow the guidance in the forums to volunteer to help.

Ok, thank you for help. The first I have to check, how find string about “lost password” and how translate and upload to my server.

I find translate to Lost password but I still have problem with translate login page because few string doesn't traslate. For example when i click "Forgot Password" and when I wrote username I always see text in en language "If the username entered is correct, you will receive a confirmation email shortly." How translate this text?

In page https://translate.directadmin.com/languages/pl/directadmin/ i found "DirectAdmin backend" but I don't know how add file.pot to serwer. Someone help me?

I have login-pl.po in /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/evolution/lang/ and this translate work but i can't find where is text "If the username entered is correct, you will receive a confirmation email shortly." because in this file, there is no this.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 08-52-12 demo directadmin com Login.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-08 at 08-52-12 demo directadmin com Login.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 45
Back