Trial version

yoors69

Hi Folks,

Trial possibility is clearly advertised on your website, and once loggedin we just find to buy license.

With the rush coming, more professionalism si required : if there is no trial, no problem, but don't advertise that there is one, this is misleading, and reducing your credibility.

We count on DA team to demondtrate a good level of reliability in time. So be prepared, because since cpanel accouncement, it is the chance in DA 's life product to sky rocket. I know you're aware are reacting positive already by many urgent actions you took, and we are very happy with this.

Keep up with the good job, this is all we need, and we will invest in you in the long run.

Also, the random questions to post on your forum are too hard for non english speakers, this is a serious hit that prevent posting even for me in some cases...

Thanks !

To create a trial license, login to your /clients account, and create a license normally, but stop when you're asked for payment info (Don't pay). Once created, create a new ticket with the new license ID number, and we'll activate the license for you :)

not very optimal process, not explained everywhere at buy step...

I advise for making this with more transparency

Back