Two Personal Licenses on same Public IP address

jscheper

Hi,

I've got a quick question.
Currently i have 1 Directadmin personal license registered on a Public IP Adress.
This server is behind a Reverse Proxy
I wanted to add a second directadmin server on the same public IP address (since its behind a reverse proxy.. that should be fine)
When I want to buy that license it tells me that the (public) IP address is already know (which ofcourse is correct).
My question is:
How can I buy two personal directadmin licenses on the same public IP address.

Or is it in the fine print "Only one per customer" ?

Thanks in advance, Jacco

Or is it in the fine print "Only one per customer" ?
As far as I know it's "1 license per ip", no matter which license.

I don't think you can have 2 licenses on the exact same ip. However, I'm not sure either.
Best is to mail [email protected] and ask them.

But I think you will get the same answer, however never asked then never known.

Right now, you technically could do another DA install (since it's the same WAN IP) but only one of them would run. If you want 2 live DA instances running on the same license you would have to e-mail us and we would manually enable it in your license

Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

I don’t want two live DA instances on the same license.
I would like to buy another DA Personal license, setup another DA server with the new license all on the same WAN IP (because its behind a reverse proxy so I can route the traffic per domain).

Is that possible?

Thanks,
Jacco

Our licensing system doesn't support this -- but as I mentioned, we can allow multiple installs from a single WAN IP (think of it as a multi-server license).

Back