UNABLE to get any support

IH-dan

I have emailed support, billing and sales at directadmin.com and received no response for almost 48 hours now.

I need to update my billing information ASAP.

Will someone from DirectAdmin please contact me immediately?

Still nothing after 6 days

It has been 6 full days now and still no response. Is anyone else getting a response from Direct Admin?

Then something is wrong with your email you are using on the form. Go create a new one at yahoo.com, live.com or gmail.com

It has been 6 full days now and still no response. Is anyone else getting a response from Direct Admin?
I can assure you that the last time I wrote DirectAdmin Support was yesterday evening, and the last time I got a respnse from them was about six hours later.

Jeff

10 days now with no response. I have emailed completed the web form using multiple email addresses and they are not responding. Any other ideas to get them to respond?

Please do not double post. Please do not register multiple usernames in an attempt to avoid being detected double-posting.

Jeff, as you are getting responses from Direct Admin as the moderator, would you be willing to ask them to please respond to me directly so I don't have to keep posting here?

Back