Update fail pure-FTPD 1.0.49 to 1.0.51

Pzz

Verified User
I try to update pure-FTPd 1.0.49 to 1.0.51 with Custombuild and I get:

Code:
     Executing /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/build pureftpd...           
                ###########################################                               60.3% ######################################################################## 100.0%           
               Found /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/pure-ftpd-1.0.51.tar.gz           
               Extracting /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/pure-ftpd-1.0.51.tar.gz...           
               patching file src/tls.c           
               Hunk #1 succeeded at 159 (offset 21 lines).           
               Configuring pure-ftpd-1.0.51...           
                /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/pureftpd/configure.pureftpd: line 3: ./configure: No such file or directory           
               Done. Making pure-ftpd-1.0.51...           
               Trying to make Pure-FTPd...           
               make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.           
               *** The make has failed. Exiting...

Help?

Thanks!

Can you check in the options.conf if you're using files.directadmin.com as mirror? If not, change the mirror to it.
Then to a:
./build update
./build update_versions

Reactions: Pzz
Off-topic: CB should check what downloadserver is set to, then warn if it's not files.
Correct, but very soon on the ./build update command it will change to files.directadmin.com anyway if I understood correctly.
Other mirrors should work correctly until then, but unfortunately that is not always the case.

Did the solution work for you?

I had the same problem. SSH into your server, and run this, and then updating is good to go:

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update
./build set_fastest

Back