Update issue

amereii

I have the following error when I want to update DirectAdmin

This is an automated message notifying you that an error has occurred while trying to update the software.
The generated error message is as follows:

Unable to connect to secure socket: Some I/O error occurred. The OpenSSL error queue may contain more information on the error. If the error queue is empty (i.e. ERR_get_error() returns 0), ret can be used to find out more about the error: If ret == 0, an EOF was observed that violates the protocol. If ret == -1, the underlying BIO reported an I/O error (for socket I/O on Unix systems, consult errno for details).<br>
%s%s%s (Host: %s) returned status error code %d<br>
Unable to connect to secure socket: Some I/O error occurred. The OpenSSL error queue may contain more information on the error. If the error queue is empty (i.e. ERR_get_error() returns 0), ret can be used to find out more about the error: If ret == 0, an EOF was observed that violates the protocol. If ret == -1, the underlying BIO reported an I/O error (for socket I/O on Unix systems, consult errno for details).<br>
%s%s%s (Host: %s) returned status error code %d<br>
Unable to connect to any site for the update<br>

Please contact JBMC-Software, including the error message. Failure to do so could result in an inactive control panel.

1633872477408.png

Back