WebJSP (Plug-IN) - JSP support on a per-user basis

Yes probably for the first couple of copies :p

I am working on the install script now that would also install the jdk, Tomcat, mod_jk, Ant, etc, plus modifying the config of Tomcat, apache, plus the startup scripts and a lot more to do :(

If you can setup them up manually yourself without having to use the install script, then I can send you this plugin to you for testing.

Thanks!

YUPAPA said:
Yes probably for the first couple of copies :p

I am working on the install script now that would also install the jdk, Tomcat, mod_jk, Ant, etc, plus modifying the config of Tomcat, apache, plus the startup scripts and a lot more to do :(

If you can setup them up manually yourself without having to use the install script, then I can send you this plugin to you for testing.

Thanks!

Cool..I'd be interested. :)

Hi again,

This will be freeware and I already have a person testing for me and should be released next week.

There is no problem running tomcat and apache all together I can say, but we are still testing out the install script.

I'll give you an update in by next week!

Thanks!

Last edited:
You can contact by email here for a copy. It is not available for web download so you have to email me to request a copy.

http://www.yupapa.hk/support_contact?in_subject=other

It has been tested on Fedora Core there isn't any known problems.
I've been using it for months and there isn't a problem as far as I know.

If you do not find it secure enough and still have doubts, do not use :p

I have been testing this plugin. Works like a charm. Clean plugin, works great on first installation. Well done.

error in step
./jdk-1_5_0_08-linux-i586.bin
./jdk-1_5_0_08-linux-i586.bin: line 2: !--: No such file or directory
./jdk-1_5_0_08-linux-i586.bin: line 3: -: command not found
./jdk-1_5_0_08-linux-i586.bin: line 4: -: command not found
./jdk-1_5_0_08-linux-i586.bin: line 5: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./jdk-1_5_0_08-linux-i586.bin: line 5: ` - Copyright (c) 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Sun Microsystems, Inc'

Wael

YUPAPA said:
Please download the jdk-1_5_0_08-linux-i586.bin from sun because it does not allow the install script to download it remotely. They restrict all downloads must be done at their web site.

https://sdlc5e.sun.com/ECom/EComActionServlet;jsessionid=3BFFE756087AEF478BA438F045DF3108

Simply save jdk-1_5_0_08-linux-i586.bin to the install.tmp directory under the scripts folder of that plugin.

Thanks, fixed :)
Nice work.

YUPAPA you need one for apache 1 and other for apache 2
Apache 2.x need to run
Code:
apxs -i -a -n jk tomcat-connectors-1.2.18-src/native/apache-2.0/mod_jk.so
and all work fine.

Sincerely,
Wael

Last edited:
I have never tested this on apache 2.x so it is not in the install script. If you are running apache 2.x and it works, good :)

Back