Welcome E-mail and MB

Johannez

Verified User
I have the ModernBill API to automatically create accounts on DA. Works great! Only one minor (major ?) problem. How to send the DA welcome e-mail? (the Welcome e-mail that is send out when creating accounts manually) Is there a way to do that?

Thanks
Johannez

I could be wrong but dosen't MB send out a email that is almost the same. You can copy the default email from DirectAdmin and change it a bit and put it in one of MB's email templates?

You would need to get help from the person who developed the DA plug-in for MB. Possibly they can include that in the plug-in as part of the DA API.

Yes....but...

Thanks for your input!

I had the same reflections

The problem is though that the DA sends the final and correct information for the account. I could risk to send the wrong info out through MB.For example the username could be in use in DA already, and there is generated another username. It could be great to have the final server info confirmed towards the customer without me solving the problem manually.

Regards
Johannes

This would be a modernbill issue; you should probably be asking them.

They can either trigger the DA email, or they can modify how they send out their own.

Jeff

Back