What billing and automation software do you use?

I cant find a page that shows that clientexec supports DA is that a fact?

would you say automation is good thing though?

I did use to run such a system but I much prefer the manual setup now, and clients dont seem to complain much about it.

suppose its whats right for you and aslong as you or your team are available to do the setup then everything should go smoothly.

I use ClientExec. It supports DA via a plugin..creates/deletes/modifies.

How does the DA Plugin work? Can users click a link which automatically logs them into CE?

How does the DA Plugin work? Can users click a link which automatically logs them into CE?

no..the plugin is for the CE admin. When you add a new account in CE, it goes out and creates the acct on the current DA server...etc. Does same for modify and delete.

Unlike the DA Billing solution offered elsewhere here, you don't have to pay for it per server, and everything is central. Thats the drawback to having a integrated billing in the DA cp.

Clientexec is a easy and complete billing system, only have one problem, it have a clientexec plugin but not support reseller accounts now Clientexec is in version 2.8.4.

I see in the Clientexec's forums one post from CE development saying "better control panel integration will be a priority for version 2.8 and 2.9".

Last edited:
Back