Which OS do you use for DA?

Which OS do you use for DA?

• Total voters

zwankie

Verified User
This is just a quick poll to see what people's preferences for OS with DA is there days.

Dude, come on please. Again? Thread number 4 about this? Search the forums, there is enough discussion about this already.
Including a recent poll... we're getting tired of this. Check the forum.

Dude, come on please. Again? Thread number 4 about this? Search the forums, there is enough discussion about this already.
Including a recent poll... we're getting tired of this. Check the forum.
Sorry Richard, I looked but really didn't see a poll for this.

I looked but really didn't see a poll for this.
You didn't look very well, it was amongst the new posts today. :)

But there are threads with discussions about it too. Conclusion is the same, there is no best.
You use what you like most or is best for your hardware.
Cloud linux is a different story, it's payed and you use it if you want to keep ancient stuff working for example, and even more choices for php versions available and give all options to users.

It doesn't matter for the rest if you run Debian (or derivative) or RH (orderivative), they all work fine with DA.
And all have benefits and little downsides (as discussed in those threads already).

Thanks, I didn't expect it in General Discussion, I checked under OS Related Discussions.

Admin/moderator can delete this post.

I didn't expect it in General Discussion,
You might even find something in the off-topic section. Unfortunately not everything is always under the correct section.
In my case, I often rather use Google and then the search question with directadmin named in the search line, helps often quicker then using the forum search function. ;)

Back