Which software do you choose for AlmaLinux when AlmaLinux is not one of the choices?

IT_Architect

Verified User
Assuming you are running AlmaLinux and since CentOS no longer trails Red Hat, and you want to install a package where none of the package choices are AlmaLinux, which software choice do you make for AlmaLinux, RHEL?

Last edited:
I wasn't clear enough in my initial question. Assuming you are running AlmaLinux and since CentOS no longer trails Red Hat, and you want to install a package where none of the package choices are AlmaLinux, which software choice do you make for AlmaLinux, RHEL?

Still not clear. The topictitle seems more clear.
I think you're simply asking: What is the best alternative to AlmaLinux?

Guys please stop answering. The valid answer is already here: RHEL.
He asked for binary compatible update packages ("software"), not for another OS distribution.

Still a bit odd, because that answer was indeed given, but he found to be the valid answer post #6, which is the website of Alma. ;)

UEH man!
I do always have problems to express myself, in written or even also spoken texts.

But for me the Question is quit clear here haha ;)
"and you want to install a package where none of the package choices are AlmaLinux, which software choice do you make for AlmaLinux, RHEL?

Babylon.:geek:

Only the answers dizzling me hihi . ;)

I like this, just after a difficult understanding with Customer to read this one here, pff this reading saves me to get negative myself, saying to myself why no one understand me. ;)

Back