WHMCS Autosync and DirectAdmin

Rockyuk

Verified User
Hello Everyone,
So, I migrated from Cpanel to DirectAdmin and WHMCS would auto sync (Server Sync Tool) all the time on Cpanel. But I just can't seem to get it to work with DirectAdmin which means the user accounts are not showing the correct usage etc. Has anyone else run into this issue? How did you resolve it, please?

Thanks

Rockyuk

Have you updated the server to DirectAdmin option in servers and have the correct details?

Have you also changed the product to DirectAdmin?

@Jayjayuk Yep, please see attached images

Attachments

• TT-Webhosting-Products-Services.png
    TT-Webhosting-Products-Services.png
    186.7 KB · Views: 39
  • TT-Webhosting-Servers.png
    TT-Webhosting-Servers.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 39
Ok, so if I go into each individual account and re-save the account under products and services it starts to show under the server now. But when i click sync it comes up with the following -

No match found on server

Attachments

• TT-Webhosting-Server-Sync.png
    TT-Webhosting-Server-Sync.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 25
So, I asked an AI about the issue and this was the response. Please tell me this is not true?

Attachments

• 2023-03-23 08_25_59.png
    2023-03-23 08_25_59.png
    339.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 2023-03-23 08_24_49.png
    2023-03-23 08_24_49.png
    308.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 2023-03-23 08_23_28.png
    2023-03-23 08_23_28.png
    390.3 KB · Views: 14
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting WHMCS to sync with DirectAdmin. It sounds like you may need to look into the WHMCS server sync tool documentation to see if there is any specific configuration needed for DirectAdmin. You could also try reaching out to the WHMCS support team to see if they have any suggestions.

So, I asked an AI about the issue and this was the response. Please tell me this is not true?
I don't believe that's true. We use DirectAdmin with WHMCS and it works perfectly fine. I do have the same issue with usage statistics not showing correctly, but I suspect that's more of a WHMCS issue than DirectAdmin. Bear in mind that a lot of AI agents are based on datasets from some time ago, so the data/output may not be relevant any longer.

I remember that I had it too with a server. Because I had only a few accounts on that server, I removed the accounts and did a reinstall of the OS and DirectAdmin. After that it works without the need of any customization. So, the user accounts are showing, sync is working correct etc.

Back