DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

ok thanks :)
for mine I used my phone number lol, wasnt really bogus, was a real number, I was thinking if you looked at my account you would see my phone number (real) and I also put it in the places I didnt have a VAT or DNI-CIF (cause I dont have one)
you would know Im from the USA and wouldnt have them, your not accountable for out of country orders that dont use the same info so all would be good. worst case scenario?.... you close my account :p JK

PS, I sent you a PM about something other than CyberAdmin Skin :)

ok thanks :)
for mine I used my phone number lol, wasnt really bogus, was a real number, I was thinking if you looked at my account you would see my phone number (real) and I also put it in the places I didnt have a VAT or DNI-CIF (cause I dont have one)
you would know Im from the USA and wouldnt have them, your not accountable for out of country orders that dont use the same info so all would be good. worst case scenario?.... you close my account :p JK

PS, I sent you a PM about something other than CyberAdmin Skin :)

Hehehe, no problem at all. We wouldn't have closed your account without contacting you first ;)

I'll check it out from the office tomorrow.

Thanks!

New release v.1.1.12

Changelog (IMPORTANT Step for this upgrade, please read fully)

• Fixed styles in 'Ftp Setup' table / Se corrigen estilos en la tabla de 'Configuración Ftp'
• Fixed error in reading configuration files / Corregido error durante la lectura de ficheros de configuracion
• Important!!! This update requires to delete the file '.../<CyberAdmin directory install>/license/tools' / ¡¡Importante!! Esta actualización requiere eliminar el fichero '.../<Directorio instalación CyberAdmin>/license/tools'

('tools' is a file with no extension)

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

Thank you cyberneticos

Thank you for the theme cyberneticos. Very nice work. My clients love it.

Just did the update from v1.1.6 to v.1.1.12; no problems to report. Thank you for all the updates.

If you ever decide to build a matching theme for Roundcube or Squirrelmail; I'd buy that too.

Hi :)

seems it's impossible to add a new domain when english is not the selected language... Button seems not to work with both french and spanish translation.

Regards,

New version 1.1.14

Changelog:

(v.1.1.13 which we did not release here, just skip to 1.1.14)

• Fixed error in 'File manager' when user clicks on 'Reset Owner' button / Se corrige error en el 'Gestor de ficheros' cuando el usuario pulsa el boton 'Reset owner'
• Modified 'File manager' to return back to files list when user renames file or folder / Se modifica el 'Gestor de ficheros' para volver al listado de ficheros cuando el usuario renombra un fichero o carpeta

(v.1.1.14)
• Modified french language resources to fix problems loading some pages / Se modifican recursos del idioma francés para solucionar errores de carga en algunas páginas

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

All issues resolved for now. Let us know if you guys find any other issues!

Thanks!

Just incase anyone else has this problem where the skin options are hidden so you can't enter your license key, here is the fix. It doesn't just apply to this skin, but all custom skins. I managed to figure out what was going on.

Basically, deleting the admin user is allowed, it's not a mandatory account.
So when I first setup my DA server I created a new admin account and deleted the admin account called admin for security reasons.
However, this causes the skin issue where the license options don't display.

To get the skin to show properly you have to edit the following file:-
/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/adminname/user.conf

change:
creator=reseller

to:
creator=root

only do this for Admin level accounts though.
After I did this I refreshed the page and the skin options show and i was able to activate my license.

A really nice skin, the best yet, I will definitely be buying more licenses for my other servers soon to replace capri skin, thank you.

@bobsthename

-Thanks for that contribution! Glad you liked the skin :)

@Mitch

-We'll get that fixed, hehe.
-Demo: Look at the first post of this thread ;)

A bit feedback:

- its 2014 I expected a responsive design
- Language switch doesn't work
- Website is small, maybe make the right menu bar collapsible.

A bit feedback:

- its 2014 I expected a responsive design
- Website is small, maybe make the right menu bar collapsible.

You're right with the first two points.

The third point can be fixed by making the website responsive and increase the width of the page!

would love too see this.

Another point that could be awesome.
Change the color schemes that the website use.

Hi Mitch,

The "language selector" works internally with javascript. Have you seen some javascript error on your browser?
We tested CyberAdmin with IE, Firefox and Chrome and all seems ok in our deployments. What browser (and version) do you use?

Regards.

The third point can be fixed by making the website responsive and increase the width of the page!

Even with responsive you can have small widths of the container ;)

Hi Mitch,

The "language selector" works internally with javascript. Have you seen some javascript error on your browser?
We tested CyberAdmin with IE, Firefox and Chrome and all seems ok in our deployments. What browser (and version) do you use?

Regards.

Browser: FireFox 30.0

Action:
Change language on at the right bottom to change the select option to en.

Expecting:
Change language of the content

Happening:
Reloads the page and doesn't change the language

I've just tried 1.14 and the "Summary User" still does not work. The screenshot shows a list of domains, we get nothing and the buttons in the blue header don't work as no domain is selected.

Where should we look for logs? Nothing shows up in the DA logs.

Hi interfasys,

I've just tried 1.14 and the "Summary User" still does not work. The screenshot shows a list of domains, we get nothing and the buttons in the blue header don't work as no domain is selected.

Can you please show us some screenshot?

Where should we look for logs? Nothing shows up in the DA logs.

Have you tried this paths (http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=11)?

Maybe you can try to debug your server, if it's possible, to get some light to the problem (http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=293)

Regards

Hi interfasys,

Can you please show us some screenshot?

Have you tried this paths (http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=11)?

Maybe you can try to debug your server, if it's possible, to get some light to the problem (http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=293)

Regards
I just did another test and apparently the skin is not multi-domain ready.

when the user only has one domain, then it's fine, otherwise I get this:
cyberadmin_multidomain.png

That's the only message I get from debug mode:
Cannot find first space after where GET or POST should be

When using the "enhanced" skin, the landing page is the one where we can pick a domain. On Cyberadmin, I get that blank page.

Last edited:
We have deployed CyberAdmin in multiple servers with multi domains configurations and works really good.

Can you give us some information of your environment? (DirectAdmin version, OS, PHP version, Browser, etc...)

Regards.

Back