New Skin - DA-Free

Seems good , test it now
Thanks for sharing

EDIT: Works good, but it to white, my eyes hurts :)

Last edited:
I forgot to remove text shadowing that I was testing and that did make my eyes hurt a bit. It's fixed now.

The design is mostly done in css and the only images used are the logo, arrow, usage bar, favicon and the 4 filemanager icons.
The older browsers won't display the gradients and rounded corners but it will work as it should.

It's free, Its' my birthday ... and I gave you a present for it :)

Enjoy

nice and simple :)
Ill grab a copy:cool:
I will ask one thing, will you keep it updated if/when DA updates?
but I know some will ask for larger and more bold fonts as they tend to blend in
contrast is always a good thing with any type theme

I wanted to keep it simple, clean and fast.
As long as I use DA it will be updated, and I don't plan going back to cp.
I did have all the text in bold but then changed my mind.

If I create one with changeable colors it will be with icons and it won't be free but it will be very affordable.

Simplicity, combined with flexibility, is nice.

How about with:

changeable colors
changeable fonts
optional icons

All to make it easier to match current website look and feel for resellers?

Would you consider this as a low-priced option?

Jeff

Changeable colors, fonts and optional icons would require some php and java I guess (not my strong point).
At the moment, I don't have enough free time for that project but it's a possibility.

were my thoughts as well :)

Simplicity, combined with flexibility, is nice.

How about with:

changeable colors
changeable fonts
optional icons

All to make it easier to match current website look and feel for resellers?

Would you consider this as a low-priced option?

Jeff

plus I'd like a stab at it :)

Changeable colors, fonts and optional icons would require some php and java I guess (not my strong point).

I'm nor a site programmer, but I believe you could add changeable colors and fonts with variables which resellers or even users could modify from a plugin-style page, and that optional icons could work with conditional code which would only try to display an icon if it exists.

However, as I write above, I don't code websies or skins, so it may be a lot more complex than that.

Jeff

thanks dugalex
its very beautiful.
if you can , please add icon for links ^_^

that is one thing I want to give a try at, just time is so short and so many projects, on top of that getting sick wasnt helping :(

Error Installing Skin
The skin package did not install properly. Either there were files missing, or their permissions were incorrectly set

same trouble here :(
I see is packaged differently than the 1st version which installed without error, so I repacked it same as the 1st version but showing this error
Error Installing Skin
The skin package did not install properly. Either there were files missing, or their permissions were incorrectly set

was I to delete the 1st release? and install, or just update?

You don't have to delete the 1st one. It should just install as a new skin if you name it differently. I think I packaged it wrongly. I forgot to test the file.
I'll check it out and let you know.

Back