DISCONTINUED CyberAdmin Skin - The best skin ever made for DirectAdmin so far, coming soon!

It would be great if we could tick/untick the icons we want to show on the user's dashboard. Lots of email icons are unnecessary if managed outside of the control panel per example and the user should see links to obsolete software.

It would be great if we could tick/untick the icons we want to show on the user's dashboard. Lots of email icons are unnecessary if managed outside of the control panel per example and the user should see links to obsolete software.

We already do this for the email icons and we already have planned doing it for other areas, but first we want to make sure we get all problems weeded out. We're getting there :)

Thanks everyone!

can you fix it so that the admin/reseller can offer to all?

dont make sense for me to add a skin I cant offer everyone :)

Is your website down or is some international route issue?

I cant reach the website and my skin fail the license check... and this make directadmin soooooo sloooow!

Regards

seems I have a site thats not showing the complete skin, like the bandwidth and space meters are missing?
Still cant install server wide without root and thats Not good :(

New release v.1.1.17

• Modified fields order in 'View Users' search options / Se modifica el orden de los campos en las opciones de búsqueda de 'Ver Usuarios'
• Added config in 'Skin Manager' to enable/disable secured URL checking / Se añade configuración en 'Skin Manager' para habilitar/deshabilitar el chequeo de URL segura
• Fixed error caching license info / Se corrige error en el cacheo de información de la licencia

UnZIP the file first in your PC, then upload the TAR.GZ file you extracted vía the skin manager replacing any previous versions you have installed with this one. All bugs have been fixed. If you find any issues please report it here on this thread. Thank you!

Is it possible there is something wrong with the logo image?
The URL is not remembered.

In the last update the logo configuration form has changed. You must re-enter the url.

Regards and sorry for the inconvenience

hi, good job but when the language french are good in yhe skin ?
In the demo, language not change.
Thanks

It's a limitation in the DirectAdmin demo mode. The only supported language in demo mode is the default language, in our case, Spanish.

Regards

In the last update the logo configuration form has changed. You must re-enter the url.

Regards and sorry for the inconvenience

Already tried that. After submit, the url is entered, but the logo is unchanged.
After going to the skin settings again, the url has disappeared again.

Already tried that. After submit, the url is entered, but the logo is unchanged.
After going to the skin settings again, the url has disappeared again.

The configuration for URL is saved in .../<CyberAdmin_skin_folder>/license/logourl file. Can you check if you have write rights on this file?

The configuration for URL is saved in .../<CyberAdmin_skin_folder>/license/logourl file. Can you check if you have write rights on this file?

Hi,

After chmodding the logourl to 777 it works.
Your skin tells me to do the following
Code:
chmod 777 /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/xitehosting/license
maybe chmod -R is better then?

Hi,

After chmodding the logourl to 777 it works.
Your skin tells me to do the following
Code:
chmod 777 /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/xitehosting/license
maybe chmod -R is better then?
You need to do chmod -R after you've validated your license file as the files will be created after that step.

oupssss, i have this message :
Error untarring the archive: gzip: stdin has more than one entry--rest ignored /bin/tar: Child returned status 2 /bin/tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
The skin package did not install properly. Either there were files missing, or their permissions were incorrectly set
Thanks

I found I did not unzip the file before, now it's ok
By or against and how you can change the login page?

Last edited:
By or against and how you can change the login page?

Extracted from README.txt

CyberAdmin Skin
===============

Login page installation
-----------------------

In order to install the login page you must execute the following commands as root user:

cd /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/CyberAdmin/login
chmod +x install.sh
./install.sh

Regards

Back