[Free Plugin] Skin selector for Directadmin

Hello,

Are you sure that you downloaded the tar.gz file completely? And it's not broken?
I'm ready to check it for free - just send me a PM if you are interested.

Version 0.10.3 released on 03.03.2016

Hello,

Version 0.10.3 released on 03.03.2016

• A preview added for Capri-master skin
Version 0.10.2 released on 03.03.2016

• Installation script fixes
  • Hooks added for skins with image based navigation

• A preview added for Capri-master skin
Version 0.10.2 released on 03.03.2016

Its well, but plugin have missing link for icon in admin_img.html, resseller_img.html and user_img.html

da.png

Do you have an icon that we could use for the plugin? If so I will be glad to add into the plugin.

Thank you for the image.

Version 0.10.4 released on 05.03.2016

• A logo added for plugin to display on home pages with image based navigation

I couldn't add image for my custom skins like capri and direct blue or darwin! it show upload progress but no image added!

Is your preview image of JPEG format?

If you want me to add it into distrib feel free to attach your preview image, it should be 200 x 200 JPEG.

Probably later if interested I could add for admin/reseller an additional tab with a list of available skins both free and commercial, with a short description and a link to a site for purchase/download.

Is your preview image of JPEG format?

If you want me to add it into distrib feel free to attach your preview image, it should be 200 x 200 JPEG.

Probably later if interested I could add for admin/reseller an additional tab with a list of available skins both free and commercial, with a short description and a link to a site for purchase/download.

Template name: direct_blue

image: dbsks.jpg

I use Directdmin 1.57.5 and I can't place an image of a purchased item that I have, it just doesn't load, is it not compatible with my DirectAdmin?

If you run the script /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/da_skin_selector/scripts/install.sh will it fix the issue and allow uploading of images?

Hello

I found this ,

update: i will check user setting "Skin selector is not enabled" , after checked already work.

-----------------------------------

Access Denied
Details
You are not allowed to run this plugin. Contact your hosting company for details!

Last edited:
Back