cpanel easy apache equivalent in directadmin ?

I guess you're looking for CustomBuild. It's available in GUI as a plugin under "Extra Features" as well :)

Please try:
Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build plugin

No, you aren't, unless you have some 3rd party things like CloudLinux installed :) There are some hidden things like "Customize Evolution Skin" in reseller section too, that you might have missed. For branding, layout changes etc.

No, you aren't, unless you have some 3rd party things like CloudLinux installed :) There are some hidden things like "Customize Evolution Skin" in reseller section too, that you might have missed. For branding, layout changes etc.

In used custom built and installed mod security but that one does not appear in interface either

In used custom built and installed mod security but that one does not appear in interface either

Only Comodo (CWAF) ruleset comes with its own plugin (Imunify360 has it's own plugin too, if you use their ruleset).

Only Comodo (CWAF) ruleset comes with its own plugin (Imunify360 has it's own plugin too, if you use their ruleset).

Thanks yes I want to install Comodo as I have been using it for years in my cpanel , how to install so I have an interface in my plugin section for easy management ?

Thanks yes I want to install Comodo as I have been using it for years in my cpanel , how to install so I have an interface in my plugin section for easy management ?

It should auto-install the interface when you build modsecurity using CustomBuild. Did it error on installation time?

It should auto-install the interface when you build modsecurity using CustomBuild. Did it error on installation time?

OH man it was so easy to install mod security . It seems directadmin is good for server admins like you :) I need server admin for every little things I used to do in cpanel :)

See this

https://i.imgur.com/KOzQlMP.png

I have no idea , I do not have mod security interface

Hm.. installation comes from comodo, but it's weird it doesn't work :) Would you mind creating a support ticket, and we'd assist you with that?

Hm.. installation comes from comodo, but it's weird it doesn't work :) Would you mind creating a support ticket, and we'd assist you with that?

All my life I installed mod security in cpanel without help , This is a test server so I have not moved any thing in
I reinstalled the whole OS and directadmin , I tried to install mod security on completely fresh da but I get

https://i.imgur.com/Rb6JJZ2.png

still can't find mod security no where . Where is the icon supposed to be in where exactly?

From your screenshot - plugin installation does not finish. It is a plugin from 3rd party (Comodo), just offered free help in case you’d like to know root cause of the issue. I am sorry, but there is not much we can do/check without access, Comodo might.

I guess you're looking for CustomBuild. It's available in GUI as a plugin under "Extra Features" as well :)

OK back to my main question : In cpanel easyapache if for example I want to install a php extension like bcmath I simply put the keyword
in the search box, activate and build it. As an example how to activate bcmath in directadmin?

bcmath is enabled by default, there is no need to do anything with it. CustomBuild 2.0 plugin has "customize compilation" section if you miss something in PHP and would like to add.

bcmath is enabled by default, there is no need to do anything with it. CustomBuild 2.0 plugin has "customize compilation" section if you miss something in PHP and would like to add.

So I went to customize compilation, chose php7.2 as mod_php (default)configuration file

clicked add new option
then at bottow I entereed

with-cli

and saved

Is that all ?
and I have cli?

All my life I installed mod security in cpanel without help

I hear ya.. DA is not as EASY as cpanel. It going to take some serious research and learning to use DA. If you like learning it will be fun.. A bit more like 2 Timothy 2:15. :cool:

Back