Can't Fully Restore Backup in DirectAdmin

SirStygx

I made a backup because i need to update the wordpress, once the update is done one of my plugin didnt work so i had to remove it. When i want to restore my previous backup i realize that it doesnt include option to restore Domain Dictionary and i can't tick the box.

Need help, did i miss any steps ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    58.4 KB · Views: 12
If you can't tick the box, it normally means it's not present in the backup. If not, did you tick it when creating the backup?

To be sure you could have a look inside the backup for example with Midnight Commander. If the domains directory is in there, you might be able to copy the things from there.

now you can just remove appropriate plugin_name dir from /public_html/wp-content/plugins/ than remove it from wp-admin panel.
for future: there is no need to backup whole account to update WP, just backup /public_html (/private_html) dir and database.

If you can't tick the box, it normally means it's not present in the backup. If not, did you tick it when creating the backup?

To be sure you could have a look inside the backup for example with Midnight Commander. If the domains directory is in there, you might be able to copy the things from there.
yes its tick when creating the backup, sorry for late reply

Back