Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Nova Web LTD

Verified User
good morning,
the server has been giving me this error for about 2 days.
Structure:
A - centralized server Directadmin independent mail only
B - Server-only hosting

The hosting server sends the emails of the various forms to the central mail server.
The email is freeze on the hosting server. But it gives me this mistake

2020-05-01 12:45:21 Received from <> R=1jUTAW-0005AW-V6 U=mail P=local S=2256 T="Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender"
2020-05-01 12:45:21 H=mx.rxxxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxxxxx] SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<cxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx>: 550 No such recipient here
2020-05-01 12:45:21 xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxt F=<> R=lookuphost T=remote_smtp H=mx.xxxxxxxxxxx [xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] X=TLS1.3:TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256 CV=yes: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<cxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: 550 No such recipient here
*** Frozen (delivery error message)

Any idea how to solve it?

The hosting server sends the emails of the various forms to the central mail server.
Looks like the centralized server does not have the mail accounts present, the messages is very clear about that.

How about when you try to send mail to the exact same email address on server A from your private mail at home?

All mail from the hosting server does not work via php. I installed a new server this morning.
No modification
BUT the php mail doesn't want to know to send

maybe some of this might help.

BUT the php mail doesn't want to know to send
That does not really answer my questions. It look like it is sending, but the log says the remote server is refusing them because on that server the recipient address does not exists.

So the issue is with the mail server, not with the hosting server. According to the logs you posted.
Do you want the central mailserver used as a relay server for the hosting server? If yes then you might also want to have a look at this:

Back