Hi,

I normally update custom build this way:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update

But when i did and run this command afterwards:
Code:
./build versions

I am gettings this warning / error. What can i do about it to fix? As far as i know i haven't changed anything to my server. I am running on CentOS newest version
Code:
Latest version of exim.conf: 4.5.23
Installed version of exim.conf: 4.5.23

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'curl' (tried: /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/curl (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/curl: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/curl.so (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/curl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'gmp' (tried: /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/gmp (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/gmp: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/gmp.so (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/gmp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'mbstring' (tried: /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/mbstring (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/mbstring: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/mbstring.so (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/mbstring.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'openssl' (tried: /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/openssl (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/openssl: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/openssl.so (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/openssl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
Latest version of PHP 7.2: 7.2.30
Installed version of PHP 7.2: 7.2.29

PHP 7.2: 7.2.29 to 7.2.30 update is available.

This is my OS:
Code:
  Operating System: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)
  CPE OS Name: cpe:/o:centos:centos:7
  Kernel: Linux 3.10.0-957.27.2.el7.x86_64

How can i get rid off this error?

Greetings,
Dennis

wild guess but did you try to rebuild your php ?
Code:
./build update
./build php n

PHP 7.2: 7.2.29 to 7.2.30 update is available.

I normally update custom build this way:

When you say "update" do you mean updating all the installed apps with custombuild? OR just update custombuild files?

If you want actually update the actually installed applications with the custombuild system.

you need to do
This will update/upgrade all apps needing to upgraded
Code:
./build clean
./build update
./build update_versions

OR

This will update/upgrade all apps adn rebuild everything cared for by custombuild
Code:
./build clean
./build update
./build all

Last edited:

When you say "update" do you mean updating all the installed apps with custombuild? OR just update custombuild files?

If you want actually update the actually installed applications with the custombuild system.

you need to do
This will update/upgrade all apps needing to upgraded
Code:
./build clean
./build update
./build update_versions

OR

This will update/upgrade all apps adn rebuild everything cared for by custombuild
Code:
./build clean
./build update
./build all

I did do this:
Code:
./build clean
./build update
./build update_versions

The modules are in php.ini file but somehow they are not loaded or something? I literally have no clue. I never changed anything and i always did normal updates for custom build, no special config or anything and suddenly i got these errors

After ./build update_versions i get this error:

Code:
Latest version of FreeType: 2.10.1
Installed version of FreeType: 2.10.1

Latest version of dovecot: 2.3.10
Installed version of dovecot: 2.3.10

Latest version of dovecot.conf: 0.4
Installed version of dovecot.conf: 0.4

Latest version of Exim: 4.93.0.4
Installed version of Exim: 4.93.0.4

Latest version of s-nail: 14.9.17
Installed version of s-nail: 14.9.17

Latest version of exim.conf: 4.5.23
Installed version of exim.conf: 4.5.23

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'curl' (tried: /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/curl (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/curl: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/curl.so (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/curl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'gmp' (tried: /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/gmp (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/gmp: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/gmp.so (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/gmp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'mbstring' (tried: /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/mbstring (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/mbstring: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/mbstring.so (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/mbstring.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'openssl' (tried: /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/openssl (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/openssl: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/openssl.so (/usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/openssl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
Latest version of PHP 7.2: 7.2.30
Installed version of PHP 7.2: 7.2.29

Last edited:
This is my configure.php72 file (which is being used)
Code:
#!/bin/sh
./configure \
    --prefix=/usr/local/php72 \
    --program-suffix=72 \
    --enable-fpm \
    --with-litespeed \
    --with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/php72/lib/php.conf.d \
    --with-curl \
    --with-gd \
    --with-gettext \
    --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib \
    --with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/lib \
    --with-libxml-dir=/usr/local/lib \
    --with-kerberos \
    --with-openssl \
    --with-mhash \
    --with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock \
    --with-mysqli=mysqlnd \
    --with-pcre-regex=/usr/local \
    --with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd \
    --with-pear \
    --with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib \
    --with-sodium=/usr/local \
    --with-webp-dir=/usr/local/lib \
    --with-xsl \
    --with-zlib \
    --enable-zip \
    --with-iconv=/usr/local \
    --enable-bcmath \
    --enable-calendar \
    --enable-exif \
    --enable-ftp \
    --enable-sockets \
    --enable-soap \
    --enable-mbstring \
    --with-icu-dir=/usr/local/icu \
    --enable-intl

Also php -m tells me this:
Code:
[PHP Modules]
bcmath
calendar
Core
ctype
curl
date
dom
exif
fileinfo
filter
ftp
gd
gettext
hash
iconv
intl
json
libxml
mbstring
mysqli
mysqlnd
openssl
pcre
PDO
pdo_mysql
pdo_sqlite
Phar
posix
Reflection
session
SimpleXML
soap
sockets
sodium
SPL
sqlite3
standard
tokenizer
xml
xmlreader
xmlwriter
xsl
zip

But still when i do php -v it tells me
Code:

I already did ./build php -n

Code:
[activating module `php7' in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf]
Installing shared extensions:     /usr/local/php72/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20170718/
Installing PHP CLI binary:        /usr/local/php72/bin/
Installing PHP CLI man page:      /usr/local/php72/php/man/man1/
Installing PHP FPM binary:        /usr/local/php72/sbin/
Installing PHP FPM defconfig:     /usr/local/php72/etc/
Installing PHP FPM man page:      /usr/local/php72/php/man/man8/
Installing PHP FPM status page:   /usr/local/php72/php/php/fpm/
Installing PHP LiteSpeed binary:  /usr/local/php72/bin/
Installing phpdbg binary:         /usr/local/php72/bin/
Installing phpdbg man page:       /usr/local/php72/php/man/man1/
Installing PHP CGI binary:        /usr/local/php72/bin/
Installing PHP CGI man page:      /usr/local/php72/php/man/man1/
Installing build environment:     /usr/local/php72/lib/php/build/
Installing header files:          /usr/local/php72/include/php/
Installing helper programs:       /usr/local/php72/bin/
  program: phpize72
  program: php-config72
Installing man pages:             /usr/local/php72/php/man/man1/
  page: phpize72.1
  page: php-config72.1
Installing PEAR environment:      /usr/local/php72/lib/php/
[PEAR] Archive_Tar    - already installed: 1.4.9
[PEAR] Console_Getopt - already installed: 1.4.3
[PEAR] Structures_Graph- already installed: 1.1.1
[PEAR] XML_Util       - already installed: 1.4.4
[PEAR] PEAR           - already installed: 1.10.11
Wrote PEAR system config file at: /usr/local/php72/etc/pear.conf
You may want to add: /usr/local/php72/lib/php to your php.ini include_path
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.2.30/build/shtool install -c ext/phar/phar.phar /usr/local/php72/bin
ln -s -f phar.phar /usr/local/php72/bin/phar
Installing PDO headers:           /usr/local/php72/include/php/ext/pdo/
Copying php.ini..
/usr/local/php72/lib/php.ini already exists, skipping.

Apache 2.4.27 and higher will not negotiate http2 with mpm_prefork. Please do not use mod_php or disable http2 in the directadmin.conf
https://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/CHANGES_2.4.27

Enabling  mail.add_x_header option in /usr/local/php72/lib/php.ini
Creating symlink for /usr/local/php72/bin/php72...
Creating symlink for /usr/local/php72/bin/lsphp72...
Creating symlink for /usr/local/php72/bin/php-cgi72...
Creating symlink for /usr/local/php72/bin/php-config72...
Creating symlink for /usr/local/php72/bin/phpize72...
Restarting apache.
Rewriting all users httpd.conf files, please wait...
Debug mode. Level 10

dataskq: command: action=rewrite&value=httpd
PHP 7.2.30 Installed.
[root@srv1 custombuild]#

Last edited:
if it built in - try to disable this 4 modules in
/usr/local/php72/lib/php.ini
or in /usr/local/php72/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini

if it built in - try to disable this 4 modules in
/usr/local/php72/lib/php.ini
or in /usr/local/php72/lib/php.conf.d/10-directadmin.ini
That acutally works, but i have no clue how these modules were enabled at first. I didnt do that :eek:

maybe the left from previous configuration, maybe earlier php was compiled without them, or another admin tries to enable/compile them by phpize.
now you can check phpinfo for this php version to find out are this modules still here.

maybe the left from previous configuration, maybe earlier php was compiled without them, or another admin tries to enable/compile them by phpize.
now you can check phpinfo for this php version to find out are this modules still here.

If i need these modules, how do i enable them? Because enabling them in the php.ini is not enough as it seems. Because then i get these errors above

If i need these modules, how do i enable them? Because enabling them in the php.ini is not enough as it seems. Because then i get these errors above
they all in your default php configure, there is no need to enable them, usually they all installed by default.
check phpinfo(); output are they already here, if not - you can install them by custombuild's build

Latest version of PHP 7.2: 7.2.30 Installed version of PHP 7.2: 7.2.29
What I still see is this. So maybe something is blocking you from updating PHP. Maybe you need to try rebuilding PHP now like Activ8 said.

Code:
./build clean
./build update
./build php

let us know what happens.

What I still see is this. So maybe something is blocking you from updating PHP. Maybe you need to try rebuilding PHP now like Activ8 said.

Code:
./build clean
./build update
./build php

let us know what happens.

I already did let you know what happend, but you didn't read it.

Also is the OS all up to date? Is DA the latest version?

Also is the OS all up to date? Is DA the latest version?

I see you are trying to help but you are now just giving me random info. Please stop replying this has nothing to do with DA up to date or CentOS being up to date or not.

Where is the problem now? I don't see new question from you.
There is no problem anymore. 1 question per topic, you solved mine although i still have no clue how the modules where enabled in php.ini since i am the only admin. But i guess i have to let it go.

hi i have problem when try command

Code:
./build clean
./build update
./build update_versions

this eror
Code:
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes

checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes

checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes

configure: error: Cannot find ldap libraries in /usr/lib.

Trying to make ldap PHP extension...

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

Back