Bulk domains/ accounts creation

bizras1j

Verified User
I have about 21,000 domains and I want to distribute them on 10 servers hence 2k each,
I have been looking at the API but I don't understand anything can someone assist me to overcome this, I need to know how I can use the API tother with any given PHP file to assist me to create the 2k accounts/ domain on the server at easy. Creating a single account will be a heap of a task that might not be done by a single person.

There is no native bulk creating of accounts. Why do you want to import blank or empty accounts? Are they not Cpanel accounts? You might be a bit more descriptive in your issue.
if they are cpanel accounts read this.

There is no native bulk creating of accounts. Why do you want to import blank or empty accounts? Are they not Cpanel accounts? You might be a bit more descriptive in your issue.
if they are cpanel accounts read this.

Thank you for your reply however you missed the point when you assumed that I was migrating from another control panel to DA. Kindly note that the reason of this thread was to come up with a method to create bulk accounts. It works well for us who are bulk dealers in domain names registration. I have a solution to this I will update the thread with the required information.

Back