DirectAdmin 1.61.0 has been released

Oke can this be fixed please?

Feature sets -> not visible in Enhanced Skin
Plugins allow/deny -> not visible in Enhanced Skin.
Netdata link -> not visible in Enhanced Skin

All of these are present in the Evolution skin, but there are lots of us not using that.
So please can it be fixed so these links are also present in the Enhanced skin?

I run DA 1.61 and ther is no button in Complete Usage Statistics for it, and the other 2 things mentioned are also missing.

Netdata link was fixed, was only vps where installation went not complete for some reason.

However:

this is missing on all servers or is this working by design that this is only available in Evo?

Netdata link was fixed, was only vps where installation went not complete for some reason.

However:

this is missing on all servers or is this working by design that this is only available in Evo?

They're not in enhanced yet, as enhanced isn't so dynamic to auto-adapt to disabled functions. It's doable though, just takes time :) Which one is more important for you, or both?

By the way, 1.61 release notes can be found here as well: https://directadmin.com/whats_new.php

They're not in enhanced yet, as enhanced isn't so dynamic to auto-adapt to disabled functions. It's doable though, just takes time :) Which one is more important for you, or both?
Ah like that. I've seen the release notes but did not see that quick they would not be in Enhanced skin yet.
As for me as wel as my admin, I think the Feature sets are more important.
Plugins allow/deny is less important, especially since csf is visble anyway on the reseller level and it can be made active via the csf.reseller file.
So if you would find time, feature sets would be great, especially email packages.

DirectAdmin does not recognize the new config option fm_purge_trash_days. When I run

Bash:
/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin set fm_purge_trash_days 7

I get this error message:

Error with the current values:
Cannot find 'fm_purge_trash_days' in the directadmin.conf

Thanks for the report. Bug found/fixed:

Pre-release binaries are now up, if you need to change it.

John
Thanks

I also found another bug. Right now it's only possible to restore a single file or directory from the trash in a single request. In both evolution and enhanced skins, selecting more than one file/directory inside the trash and then clicking on the restore button returns an error message like this:

You must enter a valid path. eg: /.trash/files/file.txt.1
You must enter a valid path. eg: /.trash/files/file.txt.1

Thanks

I also found another bug. Right now it's only possible to restore a single file or directory from the trash in a single request. In both evolution and enhanced skins, selecting more than one file/directory inside the trash and then clicking on the restore button returns an error message like this:

We'll be pushing 1.61.1 shortly, so standby for the fix there.

We'll be pushing 1.61.1 shortly, so standby for the fix there.
Thanks

There is also another issue. When restoring a file or directory from trash, there is no option to overwrite an existing file or directory with same name in the original location. Both enhanced and evolution skins send an overwrite parameter with the value no in each restore request but it seems that this parameter has no effect and changing it to yes will not force DirectAdmin to replace existing files and directories in the original location.

I also think that adding a digit suffix to php files when restoring them from trash may cause some security issues. For example if a user sends a file named file.php to trash then restore it from a backup and finally restores the original file from trash, DirectAdmin will restore the original file as file.php.1 to avoid overwriting the existing file. If the user forgets to remove this file from his/her website's document root that file will be publicly available to anyone and it may lead to php source code leaks and in some cases like wp-config.php it will guarantee the leaking of MySQL credentials.

Back