URL extented with /?redirect=yes

Remco00

Verified User
I've changed a users package and played around with the new Feature Sets. Now every time I want to log in as an admin on the server the URL is extended with:

/?redirect=yes

Also an error message appears with:

Cannot read property '0' of undefined

I could succesfully login as an admin with another browser but after getting permission errors the same situation happens. Can this be Evolution skin related?

Hi Martynas,

Using Safari as a browser I could replace the skin for the userpackage back to Enhanced. After that change everything was normal again. To reproduce the issue I made the change again: for a single user I switched to Evolution skin. I also changed the Feature Set and disabled Core Functions for the package. After that the error came back and messages appeared like this:

The command cannot be excuted because it does not match with your athority level.

Last edited:
Ok, just tried again and the error for sure is related with disabling Core Functions. Why is this option included? It is confusing this way and also is the reason for getting in some sort of loop full with errors.

Ok, just tried again and the error for sure is related with disabling Core Functions. Why is this option included? It is confusing this way and also is the reason for getting in some sort of loop full with errors.
Core functions are checked (enabled) by default, so I think you must have de-selected it?

Back