Question about personal license

nabbello

Verified User
Hello, we sell managed vps for our clients, in this case we have a client who need to manage 1 account with 5 sites so we bought a personal license, but we are not able to create a user due to license limit, this is ok, we know this, but we need to give a end-user credential to our client, but we cant because he have access to admin/reseller and user. How can we solve this?
Thanks

Hello, we sell managed vps for our clients, in this case we have a client who need to manage 1 account with 5 sites so we bought a personal license, but we are not able to create a user due to license limit, this is ok, we know this, but we need to give a end-user credential to our client, but we cant because he have access to admin/reseller and user. How can we solve this?
Thanks
The one user is the Admin. You give the admin account to the owner (the person) of the vps. If you need 2 admins thats 2 accounts which means it is more than a personal license.

Thanks for your reply, i know one user is the admin, but is better to have one access for the admin and one for end user, i dont know why i have to pay for 10 account and 50 domain if i need only one account with 5 sites.

Thanks for your reply, i know one user is the admin, but is better to have one access for the admin and one for end user, i dont know why i have to pay for 10 account and 50 domain if i need only one account with 5 sites.

Because you are a company and not a person seems simple to me. You need to decide if you need 1 user account or 2. Have you talked to sales? We are just users.

I have the same problem :) Ok, it is personal license. But the personal user has an expert admin, who manage his/her account. And the admin don't want that user can see and change admin settings. So it would be good that admin plus one personal account :) Never mind...

But the personal user has an expert admin, who manage his/her account.
No he doesn't. Personal means personal so 1 person.
If you speak about an expert admin and this admin doesn't want the user to see things, you're talking more about a commercial aspect.

The license is very clear that it's for personal or small business use that requires only a single account. Admin account = 1 account.
Personal as in hobby accounts or small businesses as in a small business where the owner can do what he want and nobody else needs to be in the account. That is what personal means. 1 person.

The situation you're describing is multiple users, multiple persons, so no... admin +1 would not be good because the owner of the personal account should be knowing what he can do and should not be excluded from things. ;)

Let's say it in another way... be glad DA is the only professional panel providing something like this for such a low price.:)
Give people a finger, they want the hand... not likely going to happen.:cool:

Just to add, the admin and the user are the same person, you. You are both admin and user. So saying that you don't want the user to change admin setting is the same as saying you don't want yourself to change settings. Do you have a split personality? One is admin and the other is user?

Back