directadmin not start

lrdmafia

Verified User
Stopping DirectAdmin: [FAILED]
Starting DirectAdmin: [ OK ]
[root@server directadmin]# service directadmin status
directadmin dead but subsys locked

log:
2021:06:04-13:26:01: [fatal] creating main HTTP server error=newServer failed to initialize TLS certificate cache: open /usr/local/directadmin/conf/carootcert.pem: no such file or directory port=2222
2021:06:04-13:26:06: [fatal] creating main HTTP server error=newServer failed to initialize TLS certificate cache: open /usr/local/directadmin/conf/carootcert.pem: no such file or directory port=2222
2021:06:04-13:27:02: [fatal] creating main HTTP server error=newServer failed to initialize TLS certificate cache: open /usr/local/directadmin/conf/carootcert.pem: no such file or directory port=2222
2021:06:04-13:27:07: [fatal] creating main HTTP server error=newServer failed to initialize TLS certificate cache: open /usr/local/directadmin/conf/carootcert.pem: no such file or directory port=2222

how can i solve this problem?

Need more info.

As long as you are using a supported system and follow the install guide. It should start up automatically.

I guess the carootcert is missing, try re-installing the cert for directadmin

I tried everything, it doesn't work, I don't understand why an admin can't help me, however I pay the license annually, I don't think it's ok

A manual update to the beta system?

You might want to check first if in your account the license points to the correct OS.

If yes, then it might be a good idea to try again, using the newer docs:

Do only via SSH and keep at it, so you can see if any error might occur.

Back