Requesting another plan between Personal and Lite

satankoh666

Verified User
Hi guys

Is it only me or anyone also felt the same as the Personal plan and lite plan seem to be very huge different. We run multiple VPS around due to not wanting to cluster domains. And we need some users access for different co-workers.

However, we are stuck with personal plan that does not allow more users and Lite plan at too high price when we run multiple vps.

Currently my boss is asking to change panel and he is looking to change to CyberPanel. I did took a look at that, it don't seem too bad, however, I am so used to DirectAdmin and really tired of changing to another panel. Sigh.

But I think we do not have much of a choice now as boss is swing towards changing of panel. I better get back to work and learn the new panel...

Thanks for reading.

Are you aware of automatic bulk discount? If you have many VPS servers, that's -25% off. $11.25/mo for a license.

Hi smtalk,

Thanks for your reply.

Oh, I didn't know about bulk discount. However, to my understanding, my boss will not be too interested with $11/m for each vps too. Because honestly, we do not need 10 users. Each of our vps host about 10 or more domains, and maybe we need about 3 users... but we are stuck with personal which is nice for 10 domains, but no users, then the next jump is Lite at 10 users with 50 domains...

I will inform my boss about the bulk discount, but I really doubt he will be interested.

Thanks for your reply
Cheers

Aside from bulk pricing, you may want to check with your datacenter to see if they offer DA? Usually datacenters offer licenses at much lower prices (better than our bulk pricing) so that is another way to get a lower price on DA.

Also, it's not just license specs. The other difference is that Lite has access to support staff, which is another reason for the difference in price.

Interesting, what is the minimum quantity to have this discount ?

We'll be updating the pricing page soon, but it's nothing too complicated. Just an automatic quantity discount for accounts holding more than a few licenses.

At four (4) Standard licenses it's automatically 15% off. By the time you have nine (9) Standard licenses it reaches 25%. But it will be based on dollar value, not the actual license type. So let's say an account had 8 Lite licenses instead, they would also get that initial 15% discount.

Aside from bulk pricing, you may want to check with your datacenter to see if they offer DA? Usually datacenters offer licenses at much lower prices (better than our bulk pricing) so that is another way to get a lower price on DA.

Also, it's not just license specs. The other difference is that Lite has access to support staff, which is another reason for the difference in price.

Hi Sales Team

Thanks for your reply. Oh, we check with our datacenter. We are running most vps in apac, only a few in USA and Europe. In apac, all the datacenter only offer Cpanel or Plesk.

I do understand that the Lite has the support thing. That is why, was wondering if there is a plan that is between the personal and lite. Its like personal plus, everything of personal, but with more users. That would be cool.

Last edited:
Back