CMD_API_SHOW_ALL_USERS / CMD_API_SHOW_USERS / CMD_API_SHOW_RESELLERS

ItsOnlyMe

Verified User
So, I found a couple of old threads related to this but no fixes to be found.

As the documentation on https://www.directadmin.com/api.php says:

CMD_API_SHOW_ALL_USERS "To get the list of all the Users currently on the server."
CMD_API_SHOW_USERS "To get the list of Users currently owned by this reseller. If value reseller is passed, the list of Users created by that Reseller will be shown instead"
CMD_API_SHOW_RESELLERS "To get the list of Resellers currently on the server."

Why is this "CMD_API_SHOW_ALL_USERS" only showing users and no resellers? Since resellers are in theory also normal users. Can the command "CMD_API_SHOW_ALL_USERS" be updated and make it also show the resellers? If not. The description of the commands SHOW_USERS and SHOW_ALL_USERS should change...

The description of the commands SHOW_USERS and SHOW_ALL_USERS should change...
Imho that part should not changed. Seems to me the description is correct, but the output isn't. In DA's GUI the "show all users" really does show all users, which indeed are also all admins and resellers.

So if this would be fixed to show really all users like in the GUI, then nothing else needs to be changed.

Hopefully Directadmin staff will do something with this. But seeing the latest changes and developments I am not going to lean to much in to this and guess it wont be fixed.

Back