Need a pro pack

rony53

Verified User
Is there any one how can help to provide a pro pack in low cost please.

I ask them to add to my account in the cost of PERSONAL PLUS, But they did not added

I ask them to add to my account in the cost of PERSONAL PLUS, But they did not added
If you have a PERSONAL license then you need to buy the PERSONAL PLUS or higher.

You can try to contact DirectAdmin via ticket or [email protected] and ask if it is possible to change the PERSONAL (if that is what you currently have) license into a PERSONAL PLUS or higher license and have the remaining value as prepaid balance on the PERSONAL PLUS or higher license.
But due note that this is up to DirectAdmin to allow/deny as they are not required to do this for you and if they do not allow it then your only option is to buy a PERSONAL PLUS or higher license. (But I also asked for this a couple of month ago and they allowed it to me. So that is why I am mentioning this.)

@realcryptonight is correct. They are not required to do so but mostly the guys at DA are customer friendly and they let you upgrade the license without problems.

Try the e-mail like said or you can also try the contact form if you did not do so yet.

I can't recall a situation where we denied an upgrade. :) Our typical response is to upgrade the license and give credit for any unused time on the old license. Maybe @rony53 could clarify what request was denied by us?

Found the reason. @rony53 has a lifetime license. And does not want to pay for a new license.

Found the reason. @rony53 has a lifetime license. And does not want to pay for a new license.

Great , You got it

Back