Path to files

Hello,

Set:

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build set userdir_access yes
./build rewrite_confs

Check this : https://docs.directadmin.com/webser...able-the-username-method-of-viewing-a-website
thank you for the reply. i read through the documentation link you sent and still lost. sorry, im new to this.

if i understand correctly, there is a file that by default shuts off the ability to view a web file using the ~username method. i need to edit those two lines you provided in a file somewhere but i cannot figure out where to find access to 'cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild' would you please direct me?

Those commands you should enter as user root in SSH console of your server.

The same can be achieved in a web-interface of DirectAdmin, navigate/search to CustomBuild in menu for, change the option "userdir_access" to "yes" and re-write webserver configs. I don't use CustomBuild interface, so I don't have exact instructions.

Those commands you should enter as user root in SSH console of your server.

The same can be achieved in a web-interface of DirectAdmin, navigate/search to CustomBuild in menu for, change the option "userdir_access" to "yes" and re-write webserver configs. I don't use CustomBuild interface, so I don't have exact instructions.
Thx again for the follow up. Im going to give that a try. Appreciate it.

Back