Bulk Add Users/Domains

dionv

With DirectAdmin, is it possible to bulk add a lot of user accounts and their domains using a CSV list or something? I have about 20 domains to add, and doing it one at a time is taking too long.

Thanks,

DionV

I still need assistance on this,
I have about 21,000 domains which I will divide them among 10 servers I need assistance on how I can create bulk users to each and every server whenever the setup of the server is completed. I am trying to follow up on this but I am not finding my direction.

With DirectAdmin, is it possible to bulk add a lot of user accounts and their domains using a CSV list or something? I have about 20 domains to add, and doing it one at a time is taking too long.

Thanks,

DionV

I need assistance on this adding a single user/ domain to the server it might take me longer than expected.
I have about 21,000 domains which I will divide them among 10 servers I need assistance on how I can create bulk users to each and every server whenever the setup of the server is completed. I am trying to follow up on this but I am not finding my direction.

I still need assistance on this,
Do you need to transfer accounts from cpanel to directadmin? OR you want to create 1 empty account for each domain. Not sure I follow you.

Back